High quality Jaw coupler L type couplings
Jaw coupling L Series Easy to install Good stability
L type couplings L035 L050 L070 L075 L090 L095 L099 L100 L110 L150 L190 L225
Our Main Products:
1. Timing Belt Pulley (Synchronous Pulley), Timing Bar, Clamping Plate;
2. Forging, Casting, Stampling Part;
3. V Belt Pulley and Taper Lock Bush; Sprocket, Idler and Plate Wheel;Spur Gear, Bevel Gear, Rack;
4. Shaft Locking Device: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, Tollok, etc.;
5. Shaft Coupling: including Miniature couplings, Curved tooth coupling, Chain coupling, HRC coupling,
Normex coupling, Type coupling, GE Coupling, torque limiter, Universal Joint;
6. Shaft Collars: including Setscrew Type, Single Split and Double Splits;
7. Gear & Rack: Spur gear/rack, bevel gear, helical gear/rack.
8. Other customized Machining Parts according to drawings (OEM) Forging, Casting, Stamping Parts.
|Packing||We use standard export wooden case, carton and pallet, but we can also pack it as per your special requirements.
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in offering best service and the most competitive price for our customer.
After over 10 years’ hard work, MIGHTY’s business has grown rapidly and become an important partner for oversea clients in the industrial field and become a holding company for 3 manufacturing factories.
MIGHTY’s products have obtained reputation of domestic and oversea customers with taking advantage of technology, management, quality and very competitive price.
Your satisfaction is the biggest motivation for our work, choose us to get high quality products and best service.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit.To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
Maintenance-Free Options for Jaw Couplings
Jaw couplings typically require minimal maintenance due to their simple and robust design. However, there are maintenance-free options available that further reduce the need for regular maintenance. Here are some maintenance-free options for jaw couplings:
- Lubrication-Free: Some jaw couplings are designed with materials that do not require lubrication. These couplings often use self-lubricating materials for the elastomeric spider, which eliminates the need for periodic lubrication. This feature is particularly advantageous in applications where regular maintenance is difficult or impractical.
- Sealed Design: Certain jaw couplings come with a sealed design that prevents contaminants from entering the coupling. The seal protects the internal components, such as the elastomeric spider and the jaws, from dust, dirt, and moisture. As a result, these couplings have an extended service life and require less maintenance.
- Corrosion-Resistant Materials: In harsh or corrosive environments, jaw couplings made from materials such as stainless steel or other corrosion-resistant alloys can be used. These materials offer excellent resistance to corrosion and wear, reducing the risk of coupling failure and minimizing the need for maintenance and replacement.
- Composite Spider: Some jaw couplings feature a composite spider made from advanced materials that offer high strength and durability. These composite spiders are resistant to wear, fatigue, and chemical exposure, resulting in longer service life and less maintenance.
It’s important to note that while these maintenance-free options can significantly reduce the need for regular maintenance, all couplings may still require periodic inspection to ensure they remain in good working condition. Regular visual checks for wear, damage, or misalignment can help identify potential issues before they become severe problems.
Choosing a maintenance-free jaw coupling can be beneficial in applications where downtime and maintenance costs must be minimized, or in environments where regular maintenance is challenging to perform.
Can jaw couplings be used in applications with high shock and impact loads?
Yes, jaw couplings can be used in applications with high shock and impact loads, but their suitability depends on the specific design and construction of the coupling as well as the magnitude and frequency of the shock and impact loads. Jaw couplings are known for their ability to handle certain levels of shock and vibration due to the presence of the elastomer spider, which acts as a damping element to absorb and dissipate vibrations. However, there are some important considerations to take into account when using jaw couplings in high shock and impact load applications:
- Coupling Material: The choice of coupling material is crucial in applications with high shock and impact loads. Couplings made from robust materials, such as steel or alloy, provide better resistance to deformation and can handle higher impact forces compared to couplings made from less sturdy materials.
- Elastomer Spider: The elastomer spider is the central element of the jaw coupling and is responsible for absorbing shocks and vibrations. It is essential to select an elastomer spider with the appropriate hardness and resilience for the specific application. Harder elastomers can withstand higher loads but may transmit more vibration, while softer elastomers offer better shock absorption but have lower torque capacity. Choosing the right elastomer hardness is a trade-off between shock absorption and torque transmission requirements.
- Operating Conditions: Consider the operating conditions, such as the frequency and magnitude of shock and impact loads, when selecting a jaw coupling. For applications with intermittent or occasional shock loads, standard jaw couplings with moderate shock absorption capabilities may suffice. However, for continuous or severe shock loads, specialized high-torque jaw couplings with enhanced shock absorption properties might be more suitable.
- Regular Maintenance: In high shock and impact load applications, it is crucial to perform regular maintenance and inspections to identify any signs of wear, fatigue, or damage to the coupling components. Regular maintenance ensures that the coupling remains in good working condition and minimizes the risk of unexpected failures due to excessive loading.
- Consider Alternative Couplings: While jaw couplings can handle certain levels of shock and impact loads, some applications with exceptionally high loads may require more specialized couplings, such as grid couplings, gear couplings, or disc couplings. These couplings are designed explicitly for heavy-duty applications with high shock and impact loads and can offer superior performance and reliability under such conditions.
In conclusion, jaw couplings can be used in applications with high shock and impact loads, but the specific coupling design, material, elastomer hardness, and operating conditions must be carefully considered. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance of the coupling are essential to ensure reliable performance and longevity in challenging operating environments with significant shock and impact loads.
Maintenance Requirements for Jaw Couplings
Jaw couplings are relatively low-maintenance components, but regular inspections and preventive measures can help ensure their optimal performance and longevity. Here are the maintenance requirements for jaw couplings:
- Visual Inspections: Regularly inspect the jaw coupling for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for cracks, chips, or deformation in the elastomeric spider, hubs, and other components.
- Lubrication: Some jaw couplings require periodic lubrication of the elastomeric spider to prevent dry rot and ensure flexibility. Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines for the appropriate lubrication schedule and type.
- Tighten Fasteners: Check and tighten all fasteners, including set screws, regularly to prevent coupling slippage and maintain a secure connection between the shafts and hubs.
- Alignment: Ensure that the shafts connected by the jaw coupling are properly aligned. Excessive misalignment can lead to premature wear and failure of the elastomeric spider.
- Replace Worn Parts: If any component of the jaw coupling shows signs of wear beyond acceptable limits, promptly replace it to avoid further damage and potential system failure.
- Operating Conditions: Monitor the operating conditions of the machinery to prevent overheating or overloading, which can affect the performance and life of the coupling.
Following these maintenance practices can extend the life of the jaw coupling, reduce the risk of unexpected failures, and contribute to the overall reliability of the mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-10-07