Densen customized H type rubber spider coupling lovejoy jaw couplings spider coupling hrc flexible couplings
|Product Name||H type rubber spider coupling lovejoy jaw couplings spider coupling hrc flexible couplings|
|Rated Torque||25~25000 N·m|
|Allowable speed||15300~1500 N·m|
|Material||35CrMo/ZG270/45# steel/Aluminum alloy|
|Application||Widely used in metallurgy, mining, engineering and other fields.|
HangZhou New CHINAMFG Casting and Forging Company is the sales company of HangZhou CHINAMFG Group of Companies. Features of New CHINAMFG simply summarized as below:
1. Trusted supplier of steel, iron & non-ferrous components;
2. Extensive documented quality program in place.
3. Castings, forgings, stampings, machining, welding & fabrication services.
4. 9 related factories, over 50 joint-venture sub-contractors.
5. 25+ years of manufacturing experiences, 10+ years of exporting experience
6. 100% of products sold to overseas customers.
7. 50% of customer base is forturne 500 companies.
Casting is a manufacturing process in which a liquid material is usually poured into a mold, which contains a hollow cavity of the desired shape, and then allowed to solidify.
New Densen offers multiple investment casting, sand casting, permanent casting, die casting, low pressure casting, ESR casting, lost foam casting, etc. Material can be handled include steel, iron, non-ferrous. Single component weight range is from 0.01Kg to 150 tons separately.
Forging is a manufacturing process involving the shaping of metal using localized compressive forces. New CHINAMFG offers open die forging, closed die forging and ring forging services. Material can be steel, iron and non-ferrous. Material can be handled include steel, iron, non-ferrous. Single component weight range is from 0.1Kg to 50,000Kgs.
Stamping (also known as punching) is the process of placing flat sheet metal in either blank or coil form into a stamping press where a tool and die surface forms the metal into a net shape.
New Densen-XBL has more than 60 sets stamping equipments, is the designed supplier for several famous bands automotive companies, has the full ability to offer whole processes from blanking, stamping, welding, to electrostatic spraying for CHINAMFG customers.
Welding & Fabrication Service:
Welding Frabrication is the fabrication process of metal structures by cutting, bending, then assembling the components together through welding
New CHINAMFG offers manual arc welding ,laser welding and robot welding etc. UT, MPT,RT,PT all are available used for inspection, WPS &PQR (Welding Process Specification& Procedure Qualification Records) before production is available under clients’ requirement.
Machining is any of various processes in which a piece of raw material is cut into a desired final shape and size by a controlled material-removal process.
New Densen-XBL has more than 60 sets precision machines incl. CNC center, boring, milling, lathing, etc., and more than 300 inspection instruments incl. 3 sets CMM with grade μm. Repeated tolerance can be maintained as 0.02mm. Meanwhile awarded by certificates ISO9001-2008; ISO/TS16949. New Densen-XBL specialized in high precise machining for small-middle-big metal components.
3rd Party Inspection:
New Densen worked as 3rd party inspection center besides its sister factories or sub-contractors’ self inspection, Offers process inspection, random inspection and before delivedry inspection services for material, mechanical, inside defects, dimentional, pressure, load, balance, surface treatment, visual inspection and test. Weekly project follow-up report together with pictures and videos, full quality inspection documentation available.
New CHINAMFG also designed as 3rd party inspection representative for several customers when their products made by other suppliers.
Impact of Jaw Coupling on Noise and Vibration in Mechanical Systems
Jaw couplings play a significant role in mitigating noise and vibration levels in mechanical systems. The design and materials of the coupling determine its ability to dampen vibrations and reduce noise. Here’s how a jaw coupling affects noise and vibration in a mechanical system:
- Vibration Dampening: Jaw couplings, especially elastomer jaw couplings, are designed to absorb and dampen vibrations that may occur in the system. The elastomeric spider element in elastomer jaw couplings acts as a cushion, absorbing shocks and vibrations that might result from misalignment, sudden starts, or stops. By absorbing vibrations, jaw couplings help prevent these vibrations from propagating through the system, thus reducing the overall vibration levels.
- Noise Reduction: The vibration dampening properties of jaw couplings also contribute to noise reduction. Vibrations can lead to mechanical noise, which can be particularly pronounced in high-speed applications. By reducing vibrations, jaw couplings help decrease the noise generated during system operation. This is especially beneficial in applications where low noise levels are crucial for the comfort of operators or nearby occupants.
- Misalignment Compensation: Jaw couplings are designed to accommodate a certain degree of misalignment between the shafts they connect. This ability to compensate for misalignment prevents additional forces and stresses from being transferred to the system, reducing the likelihood of generating noise and vibrations due to misalignment.
- Material Selection: The choice of materials in jaw couplings can also influence noise and vibration levels. Elastomer jaw couplings, with their flexible spider element, offer superior vibration dampening compared to rigid metallic jaw couplings. Metallic jaw couplings, while not as effective at vibration dampening, are more rigid and offer higher torque capacity.
Overall, jaw couplings are effective in reducing noise and vibration levels in mechanical systems. The extent of noise and vibration reduction depends on the specific design, material, and the level of misalignment the coupling can accommodate. Properly selected and installed jaw couplings can contribute to a smoother and quieter operation of the entire mechanical system.
Can jaw couplings be used in pumps, compressors, and fans?
Yes, jaw couplings can be used in pumps, compressors, and fans, and they are commonly employed in these types of rotating equipment. Jaw couplings offer several advantages that make them well-suited for these applications:
- Misalignment Compensation: Pumps, compressors, and fans often experience misalignment between the motor and driven equipment due to various factors such as installation errors, thermal expansion, or shaft deflection. Jaw couplings can handle both angular and parallel misalignment, ensuring smooth power transmission and reducing the risk of premature wear on the equipment’s bearings.
- Vibration Damping: Pumps, compressors, and fans can generate significant vibrations during operation. The elastomer spider in the jaw coupling acts as a damping element, absorbing and dissipating vibrations. This feature helps to reduce noise, extend the life of the equipment, and enhance overall system reliability.
- Torsional Flexibility: Jaw couplings provide torsional flexibility, which is beneficial in applications where the motor and driven equipment experience varying loads or torque spikes. The elastomer spider allows for slight torsional deflection, protecting the equipment from sudden shock loads and torque fluctuations.
- Compact and Lightweight: Pumps, compressors, and fans often have space constraints, and jaw couplings are compact and lightweight compared to some other coupling types. Their reduced inertia makes them suitable for applications with frequent start-stop cycles and high-speed operation.
Jaw couplings are available in various sizes and materials, allowing for customization based on the specific requirements of the pump, compressor, or fan application. The proper selection of a jaw coupling ensures optimal performance and efficiency in these rotating equipment systems.
However, it is essential to consider the specific operating conditions and torque requirements of each application when choosing a jaw coupling. For certain heavy-duty or high-precision applications, alternative coupling types such as gear couplings or disc couplings might be more suitable. It is always advisable to consult coupling manufacturers or engineering experts to select the most appropriate coupling for a given application.
Use of Jaw Couplings in Various Industries for Power Transmission
Jaw couplings are widely used in different industries for power transmission due to their many advantages, including their ability to handle misalignment, shock loads, and vibrations. Some of the industries that commonly use jaw couplings include:
- Manufacturing: Jaw couplings are extensively used in manufacturing machinery such as conveyors, mixers, and packaging equipment.
- Automotive: In the automotive industry, jaw couplings are employed in various applications, including engine-driven accessories and conveyor systems in assembly lines.
- Agriculture: Farming equipment, such as tractors and harvesting machines, often use jaw couplings to transmit power from the engine to different attachments.
- Material Handling: Jaw couplings are found in material handling equipment like forklifts, cranes, and hoists.
- Water and Wastewater: Pumps and compressors used in water and wastewater treatment plants frequently utilize jaw couplings for power transmission.
- Food and Beverage: Jaw couplings are used in food processing machinery where cleanliness, reliability, and flexibility are essential.
- Textile: Textile manufacturing equipment, such as looms and spinning machines, often use jaw couplings to transmit power from motors to various components.
- Packaging: Packaging machines and equipment benefit from jaw couplings’ ability to absorb shocks and vibrations.
- Printing: Printing presses and related machinery commonly use jaw couplings for their precise power transmission.
These are just a few examples, but jaw couplings are found in numerous other industries where power transmission and motion control are critical aspects of the equipment’s operation. Their ease of installation, maintenance, and high-performance capabilities make them a popular choice for a wide range of applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-16