New design Stainless Steel High Rigid Disc Coupling Rubber Jaw Coupler For Shaft Motors
High precision, high speed, long life, high reliability, low noise
wooden box or according to customers’ demands
Packaging & Shipping
ZheJiang Sair Mechanical Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Co., Ltd is located at Xihu (West Lake) Dis. industrial zone Xihu (West Lake) Dis. County which is the beautiful Xihu (West Lake) Dis.
Water City and the famous painting and calligraphy village.The south is national road 308, the west is the national highway 105,
the north is HangZhou-HangZhou highway, so the position is very superior. It is 1 of the biggest linear manufacturers in China.
1. Our Team:
We have experienced and qualified team of marketing and sales representatives to serve our valued customers with the finest products and unsurpassed service.And have professional engineers team to assessment and development the new precision products,and make the OEM customized more easily,experienced QC team to test the products quaity ensure the goods quality before delivery out.
2. Our products:
Quality is the life .We use only the best quality material to ensure the precision of our
Product.All products we sold out are strictly selected and tested by our QC department.
We accept payment via T/T (Bank transfer), Western Union.
4. Shipping method:
Including DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX,EMS, Airfreight and by Sea,as customer required.
1. Q: How about the quality of your product?
A: 100% inspection during production.
Our products are certified to ISO9001-2008 international quality standards.
2. Q: What’s the delivery time?
A: For custom order, within 2000 meters,
Production time is 15days after confirmed every details.
3. Q: What’s your packing?
A: Our Normal packing is bulking in PE bag, and then into plywood Cartons.
We also can pack products according to your requirement.
4. Q: What about the warranty?
A: We are very confident in our products,
and we pack them very well to make sure the goods in well protection.
5.Q: Could you send me your catalogue and price list?
A: As we have more than hundreds of products,
it is really too hard to send all of catalogue and price list for you.
Please inform us the style you interested, we can offer the pricelist for your reference.
6.Q:There are a lot of companies which export bearings, why do you choose us?
A: As we are a genuine linear guide supplier since 2011.and we are really factory, you need not pay the profit for middlemen.
so we can offer you the lowest and competitive price .
Accommodating Variable Operating Conditions and Loads with Jaw Couplings
Jaw couplings are designed to accommodate variable operating conditions and loads, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. Here’s how jaw couplings achieve this:
- Flexibility: The elastomeric spider (flexible element) in a jaw coupling provides flexibility, allowing for angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between the connected shafts. This flexibility helps to compensate for minor misalignments that may occur during operation or due to changes in operating conditions.
- Shock Absorption: The elastomeric spider also acts as a shock absorber, dampening vibrations and reducing the impact of sudden loads or shocks. This feature is particularly beneficial in applications where the connected equipment may experience variable or unpredictable loads.
- Torsional Stiffness Options: Jaw couplings are available in different torsional stiffness options, depending on the specific application requirements. Couplings with higher torsional stiffness are suitable for precision applications with minimal misalignment, while those with lower stiffness are ideal for applications with higher misalignment and shock absorption needs.
- Material Selection: Jaw couplings can be manufactured from various materials, such as aluminum, steel, or stainless steel, to suit different environmental conditions and loads. Corrosion-resistant materials are available for harsh environments, ensuring the coupling’s performance remains unaffected by changing operating conditions.
- Size and Torque Ratings: Jaw couplings are available in a wide range of sizes and torque ratings, allowing users to select the appropriate coupling based on the expected operating conditions and torque requirements of the application. It’s essential to choose a coupling size that comfortably handles the maximum expected load.
- Interchangeability: Many jaw couplings are designed to be interchangeable with other manufacturers’ couplings of the same size and type. This feature provides flexibility in sourcing replacements and makes it easier to adapt the coupling to changing requirements or equipment configurations.
Overall, jaw couplings’ ability to handle variable operating conditions, misalignments, and loads makes them versatile and reliable components in a wide range of mechanical systems and applications.
What are the factors influencing the thermal performance of a jaw coupling?
The thermal performance of a jaw coupling is influenced by several factors that affect its ability to dissipate heat and handle temperature fluctuations during operation. Here are the key factors that can impact the thermal performance of a jaw coupling:
- Material Selection: The choice of materials used in the construction of the jaw coupling plays a significant role in its thermal performance. High-quality materials with good thermal conductivity can efficiently dissipate heat, reducing the risk of overheating and premature wear. Common materials used in jaw couplings include steel, aluminum, and various elastomers.
- Elastomer Spider: The elastomer spider in the jaw coupling is a crucial component that can influence thermal performance. The type of elastomer and its specific characteristics, such as hardness and thermal conductivity, can affect the coupling’s ability to absorb and dissipate heat generated during operation.
- Operating Speed: The rotational speed of the coupling impacts its thermal performance. Higher operating speeds can generate more heat due to increased friction and stress on the coupling components. It is essential to ensure that the jaw coupling is rated for the specific operating speed of the application to prevent overheating and premature failure.
- Torque and Load: The torque and load applied to the jaw coupling can also influence its thermal performance. Higher torque and load levels can result in increased heat generation. Properly sizing the coupling based on the application’s torque and load requirements is essential to prevent excessive heat buildup.
- Operating Environment: The environment in which the jaw coupling operates can impact its thermal performance. For example, if the coupling is located in an area with limited airflow or high ambient temperatures, it may experience reduced heat dissipation capabilities. On the other hand, an environment with good ventilation can help in maintaining the coupling’s thermal performance.
- Lubrication: Some jaw couplings may require lubrication to reduce friction and heat generation. Proper lubrication can enhance the coupling’s thermal performance and extend its service life. It is essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding the type and frequency of lubrication to ensure optimal performance.
- Continuous vs. Intermittent Operation: The thermal performance of a jaw coupling can also be influenced by the nature of its operation—continuous or intermittent. Intermittent operation allows the coupling to cool down between cycles, reducing the overall heat buildup compared to continuous operation, which may lead to higher operating temperatures.
Overall, careful consideration of these factors is crucial in ensuring the efficient thermal performance of a jaw coupling. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance of the coupling based on the specific application requirements can help prevent overheating, reduce wear, and prolong the coupling’s lifespan.
How Does a Jaw Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
Jaw couplings are designed to provide some level of flexibility, which allows them to absorb shock loads and dampen vibrations in mechanical systems. The unique design of jaw couplings contributes to their ability to protect connected equipment in the following ways:
- Spider Element: The spider element, typically made of elastomeric material, serves as a mechanical fuse in the jaw coupling. When the system experiences shock loads or vibrations beyond the coupling’s rated capacity, the spider element can deform or fail in a controlled manner, protecting the connected components from damage.
- Torsional Wind-Up: In the presence of torsional vibrations or sudden torque fluctuations, the elastomeric spider can act as a torsional buffer, absorbing and dissipating the energy to prevent it from reaching the connected equipment.
- Misalignment Compensation: Jaw couplings can tolerate a degree of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between the shafts. This capability helps minimize stress on the connected components in situations where misalignments might occur due to external forces or dynamic operating conditions.
- Reduction of Resonance Effects: The flexibility of jaw couplings can help mitigate resonance effects that may arise in the system, reducing the risk of resonance-related failures or damages.
It’s important to note that while jaw couplings offer protection against certain shock loads and vibrations, they have their limits. Excessive or repetitive shocks, vibrations, or overloading beyond the coupling’s rated capacity can still lead to premature wear or failure. Therefore, it is essential to select the appropriate size and type of jaw coupling for the application and regularly inspect the coupling for signs of wear or damage. Regular maintenance and inspection help ensure the jaw coupling continues to provide reliable protection to the connected equipment.
editor by CX 2023-09-06