|Materials for silicon,fluorine,NBR,FPM,EPDM,SILCONE ACM,HNBR|
|Inspection Equipments||Excellent chemical and physical property, excellent oil- resistance, high temperature stability, etc.|
|Application field||Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.|
|Manufacturing process||CNC machining Broaching, Drilling, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning,|
|Shape||As per your drawing Or your sample|
Make sure 100% inspection before the delivery
|Advantages||Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance.|
|Environmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions.|
Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly still keep the transmission processing reliably.
Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power match the transmission shaft diameter.
|Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the CHINAMFG moments, and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.|
Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which happen some times.
Application and analysis
Custom rubber parts
Custom plastic parts
Packing & Delivery
Packaging Details: plastic bag packing inside, carton packing outside, or customized packing.
Port:Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g port, ZheJiang city.
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Pieces)||1 – 1000||1001 – 10000||10001 – 50000||>50000|
|Est. Time(days)||5||12||18||To be negotiated|
Place order steps
1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone.
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market.
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others.
4. According to customers’ drawing,customized specifications are welcomed.
5. Small orders can be accepted.
SHEN ZHOU CHINAMFG RUBBER & PLASTIC CO.,LTD was founded in 2000. The factory located in industrial zone of HangZhou city, ZheJiang province, china.
We have Plastic injection molding workshop and rubber compression molding workshops.Our main products includes Bakelit Knobs,Pull Handle,rubber door stops, door guard, roller, rubber bumpers, Rubber grommets, vibration dampers, seals, plastic corner, injection plastic brackets, injection plastic shell.to undertake various kinds of rubber molding and plastic injection parts, customize according to drawing and samples.
The products have been exported to America, Europe, Oceania, Middle East, Southeast Asia and other regions and countries, and hope to build more business Cooperation with new client from all over the world.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1: We are the original manufacturer of custom rubber parts and custom plastic parts.
Q2: Where is your company located?
A2: Our company is located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China.
Q3: Could I get free samples?
A3: We could provide small samples for free, but air freight or sea freight should be borne by customer side.
Q4: What should I provide in order to get an offer?
A4: Customers are required to provide material, inner diameter, outer diameter, cross section distance and quantity.
Q5: How is the goods packed by your factory?
A5: The goods are normally packed by plastic bags, carton boxes with pallets or wooden boxes.
Q6: What are the incoterms applied?
A6: The incoterms applied are FOB, CIF and CFR.
Q7: What are the payment terms accepted?
A7: We accept Alibaba Trade Assurance, T/T, L/C and West Union.
Q8: What about the delivery time?
A8: The goods are normally dellivered to customer side within 7-30 days based CHINAMFG the mode of transport required.
Minimizing Wear and Tear on Connected Components with Jaw Couplings
A jaw coupling plays a critical role in minimizing wear and tear on connected components by providing several key benefits:
- Shock Absorption: Jaw couplings have a flexible elastomeric element between the two hubs, which acts as a cushion and absorbs shocks and vibrations. When the connected machinery experiences sudden jolts or impacts, the jaw coupling helps dampen these forces, protecting the equipment from damage and reducing wear on components.
- Misalignment Compensation: In mechanical systems, misalignment between shafts is a common issue that can lead to premature wear on components. Jaw couplings can tolerate a certain degree of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment, allowing for better alignment between the driving and driven components. This feature helps distribute forces more evenly and reduces stress on connected components.
- Resilience to Overloads: Jaw couplings can withstand temporary overloads, such as starting torque or sudden load spikes, without causing damage to the connected equipment. The elastomeric element of the jaw coupling acts as a torque limiter, protecting the machinery from excessive loads and preventing wear and tear.
- Backlash Prevention: Backlash, which is the play or clearance between mating gears or components, can cause impact forces during reversing motions. Jaw couplings offer low backlash performance, reducing the potential for impact and minimizing wear on gears and other components.
- Reduced Maintenance: By providing shock absorption, misalignment compensation, overload protection, and low backlash, jaw couplings help extend the service life of connected components. This, in turn, reduces the frequency of maintenance and replacement, leading to cost savings and increased productivity.
- Smooth Power Transmission: Jaw couplings transmit power smoothly between the driving and driven shafts, resulting in less stress on components. The torsional flexibility of the elastomeric element helps prevent abrupt torque spikes, contributing to improved component longevity.
Overall, the jaw coupling’s ability to absorb shocks, compensate for misalignment, handle overloads, and provide smooth power transmission makes it an effective solution for minimizing wear and tear on connected components. Regular inspection and maintenance of the jaw coupling are still essential to ensure its optimal performance and extend the life of the entire mechanical system.
What are the cost implications of using jaw couplings compared to other coupling types?
When considering the cost implications of using jaw couplings compared to other coupling types, several factors come into play. Jaw couplings offer certain advantages and disadvantages in terms of initial cost, maintenance, and overall performance. Here’s a breakdown of the cost considerations:
- Initial Cost: In terms of initial cost, jaw couplings are generally more budget-friendly compared to some other coupling types such as gear couplings or disc couplings. Jaw couplings have a relatively simple design, using fewer components, which often makes them more economical to manufacture and purchase.
- Maintenance: Jaw couplings have a reputation for being low-maintenance couplings. Their elastomer spider is a wear-resistant and replaceable component, which means that in case of wear or damage, only the elastomer needs to be replaced rather than the entire coupling. This feature can contribute to lower maintenance costs and reduced downtime compared to couplings with more complex designs that require complete replacements when worn or damaged.
- Performance: The cost implications of jaw couplings compared to other types are also influenced by performance considerations. Jaw couplings provide good misalignment compensation and damping of vibrations, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. However, for specific high-torque or high-precision applications, more specialized coupling types like grid couplings or disc couplings may be required. The higher performance capabilities of these couplings might justify their higher initial cost in certain scenarios.
- Application Requirements: The cost-effectiveness of jaw couplings versus other types depends on the specific requirements of the application. If a coupling’s design features align well with the application’s needs, such as handling moderate misalignment and torque levels, then a jaw coupling may be the most cost-effective choice. On the other hand, if the application demands exceptional torque capacity, high precision, or extreme environmental conditions, a more advanced and costly coupling type may be necessary.
In summary, jaw couplings generally offer a cost advantage in terms of their lower initial cost and relatively low maintenance requirements. However, the most cost-effective choice depends on the specific application and its performance demands. It is essential to evaluate factors such as torque requirements, misalignment compensation, maintenance needs, and operating conditions to determine the best coupling type that balances performance and cost-effectiveness.
Maintenance Requirements for Jaw Couplings
Jaw couplings are relatively low-maintenance components, but regular inspections and preventive measures can help ensure their optimal performance and longevity. Here are the maintenance requirements for jaw couplings:
- Visual Inspections: Regularly inspect the jaw coupling for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for cracks, chips, or deformation in the elastomeric spider, hubs, and other components.
- Lubrication: Some jaw couplings require periodic lubrication of the elastomeric spider to prevent dry rot and ensure flexibility. Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines for the appropriate lubrication schedule and type.
- Tighten Fasteners: Check and tighten all fasteners, including set screws, regularly to prevent coupling slippage and maintain a secure connection between the shafts and hubs.
- Alignment: Ensure that the shafts connected by the jaw coupling are properly aligned. Excessive misalignment can lead to premature wear and failure of the elastomeric spider.
- Replace Worn Parts: If any component of the jaw coupling shows signs of wear beyond acceptable limits, promptly replace it to avoid further damage and potential system failure.
- Operating Conditions: Monitor the operating conditions of the machinery to prevent overheating or overloading, which can affect the performance and life of the coupling.
Following these maintenance practices can extend the life of the jaw coupling, reduce the risk of unexpected failures, and contribute to the overall reliability of the mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-10-04