Rubber Spider Coupling Characteristic:
1. Performance Shock Absorber
2. Low Compression Deformation
3. Corrosion Resistance
4. Oil Resistance
5. High Pressure Resistance
6. Wear Resistance
Rubber Material Compare
|E – Excellent G – Good F – Fair P – Poor|
|Compression Set Resistance||G||G||F||G||E||G||G||F||G||G||F|
We have a fully-equipped workshop that meets ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements. All products are compliant
with FDA, WRAS, UL, RoHS and REACH standards, and meet DIN, JIS and ASTM regulations. Material report and dimension
checking report are available.
1. Quality Approvals. More than 15 years professional manufacture experience.
2. Experienced Staff and Service. Professional R&D team, production team, sales team, after-sales service team.
3. Product Performance and affordable cost. Superior performance with most competitive price.
4. Prompt Delivery. Faster delivery time.
5. Small Orders Accepted.
|Material||Rubber Metal Bonded, NR Rubber, SBR Rubber, Carbon Steel, Stailess Steel|
|Material Report||FDA, ROHS, UL, WRAS and REACH|
|Dimension||Standard Sizes or As per customers’ Requirement|
|Color||Any colors according to PANTONE or RAL|
|Surface Finish||Texture (VDI/MT standard, or made to client’s sample), polished (high polish, mirror polish), smooth, painting, powder coating, printing, electroplating etc.|
|Service||Custom Made or OEM and ODM|
|Production Ways||CAD Drawing, 3D Files or Samples|
|Production Capacity||200T,300T and 500T Compressing Molding, Injection Molding, Auto Vacuum Vulcanizing, Plastic Injection, and Extrusion|
|Supplying Capacity||One Million Pieces/ Month|
|Tolerance||Generally±0.05mm or Better|
|QC||PPAP, In House Control, Third Party Inspection Institution such SGS, TUV|
|Lead Time||15 Days for Molding, 15-20 Days for Series Production|
|Application||Industry Machinery,Automotive,Mechanical Equipment, Construction, House Application,
Grommet, sleeve, feet, gasket, wheel, bellow, cap, dust cover, pad, washer,
Strip, plug, stopper, grip, seal, bushing, bumper, blocks, and anti vibration mounts etc.
Supplying Standard and Customized Rubber & Plastic Parts
Established in 2004, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Rubber is specialized in providing quality customized rubber molding,
extrusion parts, plastic injection products and some standard parts.
Meeting Various Standards
We have a fully-equipped workshop that meets ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
Our products are compliant with FDA, WRAS, UL, RoHS and REACH standards, and meet DIN, JIS
, BS and ASTM regulations.
Parts include, but are not limited to:
Grommet, sleeve, feet, gasket, wheel, bellow, cap, dust cover, pad, washer, Strip, plug, stopper, grip,
seal, bushing, bumper, blocks, and anti vibration mounts etc.
1. What types of rubber do you use?
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Rubber has extensive experience in a vast range of rubber, including: Natural Rubber, SBR, CR, NBR, HNBR,
EPDM, Silicone Rubber, FPM, ACM, FK etc.
2. What types of plastic do you use?
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Rubber has extensive experience in a vast range of plastics, including: ABS, Polypropylene (PP), PVC, POM,
PE, PEEK, Polyamide (PA) Nylons, PBT, etc.
3. What services do you provide?
We offer a broad range of services, including, Custom Rubber Molding, Liquid Injection Molding, Rubber Extrusion, and
Rubber/Plastic to Metal Bonded Parts.
4. Why us?
4.1 More than 15 years professional manufacture experience.
4.2 Professional R&D team, production team, sales team, after-sales service team.
4.3 Superior performance with most competitive price.
4.4 Faster delivery time.
5. Perfect quality control process
5.1 Raw material inspection
All raw materials before warehousing must be tested, and the corresponding physical property report shall be issued,
and compared with the physical property report of raw materials. Only when the test values of the 2 physical property
reports are consistent, can they be warehoused.
5.2 Mold inspection
After mold development or cleaning, we will check the full size of the mold to ensure that the quality of each cavity is
5.3 Product inspection
In the process of product production, inspectors regularly inspect the semi-finished products to ensure the rationality
of the process and control the defective rate within a reasonable range.
5.4 Finished product inspection
The double inspection can ensure that the product appearance and size are 100% qualified.
Using Jaw Couplings in Applications with Varying Operating Temperatures
Jaw couplings are versatile and can be used in a wide range of operating temperatures. The suitability of jaw couplings for applications with varying temperatures depends on the specific material used in their construction.
Typically, jaw couplings are available in various materials, including:
- Aluminum: Aluminum jaw couplings are suitable for applications with moderate temperature ranges. They offer good strength and are lightweight, making them ideal for many industrial applications.
- Steel: Steel jaw couplings have higher strength and are suitable for applications with higher temperatures. They can handle more demanding conditions and are commonly used in heavy-duty machinery and equipment.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel jaw couplings provide excellent corrosion resistance and are well-suited for applications that require resistance to moisture, chemicals, and high temperatures.
- Other Specialized Materials: Some jaw couplings are made from specialized materials, such as high-temperature alloys or composite materials, to handle extreme operating conditions.
When selecting a jaw coupling for an application with varying operating temperatures, it’s crucial to consider the specific temperature range the coupling will experience. Choosing the right material ensures that the jaw coupling can perform reliably without undergoing excessive wear or premature failure due to temperature-induced stresses.
In summary, jaw couplings can indeed be used in applications with varying operating temperatures, provided that the appropriate material is chosen based on the specific temperature range and environmental conditions of the application.
How do jaw couplings handle axial movement in rotating machinery?
Jaw couplings are primarily designed to handle angular and parallel misalignment between rotating shafts. While they are not specifically designed for axial movement compensation, they can accommodate a limited amount of axial movement under certain conditions.
The ability of a jaw coupling to handle axial movement depends on the specific design of the coupling and the type of elastomer spider used. The elastomer spider serves as the flexible element between the two coupling hubs and is responsible for transmitting torque and compensating for misalignment. Some jaw couplings have an elastomer spider with axial flexibility, allowing the coupling to accommodate minor axial movements while maintaining effective torque transmission.
However, it is essential to note that jaw couplings have limitations regarding axial movement. They are not designed for significant axial loads or axial displacements. Excessive axial movement can lead to premature wear and damage to the elastomer spider, reducing the coupling’s performance and lifespan.
If an application requires significant axial movement compensation, other types of couplings may be more suitable. For instance, flexible beam couplings or bellows couplings are designed specifically to handle axial movement and are often used in applications where axial misalignment is a critical consideration.
In summary, while jaw couplings can handle a certain amount of axial movement, they are primarily intended for angular and parallel misalignment compensation. For applications with significant axial movement requirements, it is essential to consider coupling types explicitly designed for this purpose.
Can Jaw Couplings Accommodate High Torque and High-Speed Applications?
Jaw couplings are versatile and can handle a wide range of torque and speed requirements. However, their suitability for high torque and high-speed applications depends on the specific design and material of the coupling.
Advancements in jaw coupling technology and the use of high-strength materials, such as steel and aluminum, have significantly improved their performance capabilities. For many industrial applications, jaw couplings can efficiently accommodate high torque and high-speed requirements.
When selecting a jaw coupling for high torque and high-speed applications, consider the following factors:
- Coupling Size: Choose a jaw coupling size that matches the torque and speed requirements of the application. Larger couplings with bigger spider elements can handle higher torque loads.
- Material: Opt for jaw couplings made from robust materials like steel or aluminum, which can withstand higher torque and speed without compromising structural integrity.
- Design: Some jaw coupling designs are better suited for high torque applications, offering increased torque capacity and better performance under heavy loads.
- Service Factor: Consider the service factor, which accounts for peak or intermittent loads, to ensure the selected jaw coupling can handle temporary torque spikes.
It’s essential to consult with coupling manufacturers or industry experts to determine the most suitable jaw coupling for specific high torque and high-speed applications. Properly sized and selected jaw couplings can provide reliable and efficient power transmission in demanding industrial scenarios.
editor by CX 2023-08-08